1. There are no beautiful places in countryside
2. This is one of the ugliest and not unique downtowns in the world. Ever.
3. Streets in Tbilisi are ugly like this.
4. Especially when you see some ugly art nouveau style doors like this one in some of them.
5. Georgian Folk Dances are so boring and not beautiful.
6. There are no picturesque lakes in mountains.
7. Georgian Cuisine is so poor and does not taste good at all.
8. Especially Khachapuri does not seem to be appetizing.
9. They have neither any nice Art Cafes
10. Nor any underground places
11. Nor hipster bars in Tbilisi
12. All Georgian towns and cities are so old -fashioned and not modern
13. All Churches in Georgia look the same
14. Canyons here are this green and cool in the summer, but who cares, right?
15. Landscape of Kazbegi is so boring and ugly
16. Krubera Cave is the deepest cave in the world, but whatever
17. Batumi McDonalds is not considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world
18. There are abandoned rope ways that look so soviet and dangerous
19. You will find such ugly gold diadems in Georgian museums dating back several centuries BC
20. Caves are so boring and not colourful in Georgia
21. Vineyards are not so special, even though Georgia is the cradle of wine
22. You can’t attend any joyful activities while your stay in that country
23. Georgian roads are believed to be very unattractive
24. Their capital Tbilisi has no old town and there is nothing to see but soviet buildings
25. One can’t do anything interesting while going to beaches there
26. Fall is never in the air in Georgian mountains
27. Nice Georgian town is a myth that no one believes
28. You will not find any places to ski in there
29. Or a nice sunset view on the beach in Achara
30. All Georgian villages are so dark at night
31. Sometimes Georgian tables are this empty of food
32. Svanetian village Ushguli is the highest settled village in Europe, but why should anyone get there?
33. Meadows are so grey, especially with those mountains on the background
34. Their highest restaurant Zuruldi is located only on 2340m altitude
35. In Georgia you will see this ugly alphabet that is not unique at all everywhere
Finally, Georgians have no sense of solidarity.
Source: Iberieli's Blog