Spirit Airlines Policy on Change Flight
Spirit Airlines is economical and hence is regarded as the best suitable option for flying or commuting through the air. The facilities and the amenities offered by Spirit Airlines are chargeable but it is perfectly well for those who would like to commute and are looking for budget-friendly travel options. In this paper, we are going to look at the Flight change policy associated with Spirit Airlines.
Spirit Airlines change Flights steps
The steps that one could take to make changes to their initial reservation made by them are as follows:
- First and foremost the passengers need to navigate to the official web page of the Spirit Airlines. There on the homepage, the passengers need to log in to their Spirit Airlines reservations account that they hold.
- After a successful login, the passengers then need to visit the ‘Manage my bookings’ section.
- Next, you need to select the flight that you would like to change and select the ‘Modify flight’ option. Pay the change fees and other additional costs, if any and proceed further as directed.
- Once the changes to your flight are processed from the Airline’s side, you will be notified through an email that will contain all the details regarding your Flight change.
Spirit Airlines Change Flights policy
- As per Spirit Airlines Change flight policy, the passengers are allowed to make changes through their flight over call, online or in-person at the airport.
- The charges vary as per the mode that you select for Flight change with Spirit Airlines.
- In case if you are opting for the Flight change through an online process then the charges levied are 90 USD.
- If the changes are made in person or over call then the same cancellation or flight change charges could shoot up to 100 USD.