From June 14, 2022, Georgia has removed all Covid-19-related travel restrictions
In case the foreign visitor is deemed COVID-19 positive during the visit to Georgia
- From March 1, if a foreign visitor turns out to be COVID-19 positive as a result of undergoing testing procedures, the visitor can notify 112 emergency response centers and will be receiving relevant instructions on the required self-isolation.
In case of having contact with the COVID-infected person
- In case of being in contact with the COVID-infected person, the visitor can notify the 112 emergency response centers and will be receiving relevant instructions on the required self-isolation or testing procedures accordingly.
- In case of identified contact with the COVID-infected person, the visitor will be contacted by the epidemiologist and informed of the requirement for self-isolation.
- A foreign citizen / stateless person legally staying on the territory of Georgia (whose legal presence is confirmed by the relevant visa, residence permit or visa-free regime), who is in Georgia and at least 3 months have passed since his / her entry;
- Foreign nationals participating in "Work from Georgia" and their family members;
- Foreign nationals studying in Georgia (who have not been able to leave the country) based on the list submitted by the relevant educational institution;
- Foreign employees and their family members of institutions, accredited diplomatic missions, representations of international consular organizations, as well as equivalent missions in Georgia;
- Residents of the Occupied Territories of Georgia, regardless of citizenship, as well as persons working on projects funded by diplomatic missions and international donor organizations in the Occupied Territories and their family members;
- Persons in penitentiary institutions, despite the lack of an official identification document;
- Foreign citizen defined by the ordinance, whose family member (child, parent, spouse) is a citizen of Georgia.
- 144 - Georgian Government’s hotline
- 1505 - Ministry of Health hotline
- 1522 -Vaccination portal hotline
- 0800800909 - hotline for tourist
- App support - [email protected]