Entered into force: 29/12/2022
Last updated: 29/12/2022
SCOPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
Administration requires and/or receives the personal information in the following circumstances:
receiving online consultation through the Site;
using the map to find/view places;
contacting the administration about Site inaccuracies or etc;
Third-Party Providers: The administration may receive information about users from third parties, including related companies, social media platforms, public databases, and other partners. This information may be combined with information received directly from the administration to provide more personalized content and advertisements to users.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
How the administration uses the collected information depends in part on the type of information and services users receive through the Site. Below are the specific objectives for which information is collected:
- To personalize your experience and provide the Services: we use information about you to provide improved content and services.
- For research and development: we are always looking for ways to make the information on the Site more comprehensive, integrated, and useful. We automatically analyze the information received, and aggregate frequently used search terms (including feedback), to improve the accuracy and relevance of the suggested places, tourist attractions, and activities to your interests.
- To communicate: we offer online consultation to quickly and efficiently provide you with the necessary information.
- For Services Marketing: we use the information to offer you advertisements that may be of interest to you, including tours.
- Customer support: we use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter during Site using
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The administration may use your personal data only for the purposes determined under this policy and may not share it with third parties unless the third party uses your personal data in accordance with the above-stated purposes and privacy.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The administration uses commercially acceptable means and takes appropriate measures to protect users' data. However, it shall be noted that the methods of transmission or electronic storage of information over the Internet are not 100% secure. In such a case, the administration shall not be liable for any damage arising from unauthorized access or change. Any information you provide that arises in connection with your use of this Site and the Internet is at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The administration may disclose your data in the following circumstances:
to protect its rights and/or property;
to prevent improper actions related to Site functioning;
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES